How to get Windows 10 Mobile version 1703 (Build 15063) before April 25th, 2017?
After the roll out of the first phase of Windows 10 version 1703 on April 11th, 2017, Microsoft has announced that the roll out of the Windows 10 Mobile version 1703 is scheduled to begin on April 25th, 2017. However, if you have a Windows Phone with Windows 10 Mobile version 1607 (Build 14393) and want to update it to Windows 10 version 1703 (Build 15063) before April 25th, 2017 here’s what you need to do:
- Select Windows Insider Program from Settings > Update & security
- On the Get Insider Preview builds tap the Get started button
- Proceed with the process of joining the Windows Insider Program
- Select Fast as a pace to get the new builds
- (after your phone restarts) Select Phone update from Settings > Update & security
- Tap Check for updates button
- Shortly you’ll notice that a new update is available
8. Depending on your Internet connection, sure it’ll take some time to download
9. Make sure that your phone’s battery is fully charged (or at least 40%) in order to install the update
10. After the installation is complete and the phone is restarted, select About from Settings > System to check that Windows 10 Mobile version 1703 is installed on your Windows Phone
Hope you’ll find this post informative.
peace and blessings,