CCENT/CCNA: ICND1 100-105 Certification Guide
CCENT is the entry-level certification for those looking to venture into the networking world. This guide will help you stay up-to date with your networking skills. This book starts with the basics and will take you through everything essential to pass the certification exam. It extensively covers IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, IP data networks, switching and routing, network security, and much more—all in some detail. This guide will provide real-world examples with a bunch of hands-on labs to give you immense expertise in important networking tasks, with a practical approach. Each chapter consists of practice questions to help you take up a challenge from what you have procured. This book ends with mock tests with several examples to help you confidently pass the certification. This Certification Guide consists of everything you need to know in order to pass the ICND 1 100-105 Exam, thus obtaining a CCENT certification. However, practicing with real switches and routers or a switch or router simulator will help you succeed.
What You Will Learn
- Get to grips with the computer network concepts
- Understand computer network components and learn to create a computer network
- Understand switching and learn how to configure a switch
- Understand routing and learn how to configure a router
- Understand network services and the maintenance process
- Learn how to troubleshoot networking issues
- Become familiar with, and learn how to prepare for, the ICND1 100-105 exam
Hope this is useful information for you.
peace with you,